Insights with Industry Experts: Residential Exposed-Fastened Metal Roof ColorGard Install
S-5!’s Product Development Engineer, Jon Moss
S-5!’s Vice President of Research & Development, Dustin Haddock
What is the best method for preventing dangerous snow avalanches on your exposed-fastened metal roof? How expensive and complicated is the solution to this problem? Can it be done without worry of system failure or a leaky roof? Find out the answers to these questions and more during this product install demonstration.
Join us as we break down a project install of the S-5! ColorGard® with S-5! VersaBracket 47 exposed-fastened metal roof. We will discuss the entire installation process, all the way from prep to best practices. Considerations include choosing the right product for your roofing profile; proper installation of the brackets to avoid potential systems failures; and the different ways of staging ColorGard sticks to make installation even easier. We’ll also cover some basics to ensure that your ColorGard system will reach its full potential.
- Gain insight on how best to plan for your next snow guard installation
- Learn how S-5! snow retention compatible brackets attach to structure, and the
engineering that ensures a safe, leak free snow guard system
- Learn how to install ColorGard on exposed fastened roof
- Learn how to install the ColorGard components with S-5! snow retention compatible brackets
- Find out tips on snow guard system design and installation