Introducing the new SolarFoot™ for exposed fastener metal roofing with the strength, testing, quality, and time-proven integrity you expect from S-5!.
The SolarFoot provides an ideal mounting platform to attach the L-Foot of a rail-mounted PV system to the roof. This solution is The Right Way to secure rail-mounted solar systems to exposed fastener metal such as AG-Panel or R-Panel.
CAD Drawings (Metric & Imperial)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. from certified raw material
- Fabricated in our own ISO 9001:2015 Certified factory
- All aluminum and stainless components
- 25yr limited warranty
- Compatible with all commercial L-Foot products on the market
- Factory applied 40-year isobutylene/isoprene crosslink polymer sealant for reliable weathertightness
- Sealant reservoir to prevent over-compression of sealant
- Load tested normal to seam
- Four points of attachment into structure or deck with tested holding strength for engineered applications
- Integrated with M8-1.25x17mm stud and M8-1.25 stainless steel hex flange nut included
- Exposed faster mounting platform for solar arrays attached via L-Foot and Rails
- Weatherproof attachment to exposed fastener roofing
- Butyl sealant reservoir provides long-term waterproof seal
- M8-1.25x17mm stud with M8 hex flange nut for attachment of all popular L-Foot/rail combinations
- Tool: 13 mm Hex Socket or ½”
- Hex Socket
- Tool Required: Electric screw gun with hex drive socket for self tapping screws
- Low Center of Gravity reduces moment arm commonly associated with L-Foot/Rail solar mounting scenarios
- Attaches directly to structure or deck for optimal holding strength
- S-5! Recommended substrate specific e.g. steel purlin, wood 2×4, osb, etc fasteners provide excellent waterproofing and pull out strength
- Fastener through-hole locations comply with NDS (National Design Specification)
Visit our FAQs page to learn more about S-5! products.
S-5! 25-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Metal Roof Innovations, Ltd (MRIL) warrants that all S-5! products manufactured by it and bearing its name to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the date of sale by an authorized MRIL distributor to the original purchaser. As purchaser’s sole remedy for breach of this warranty, MRIL will, for a period of twenty-five (25) years after the date of sale, repair or replace any part of the S-5! manufactured product which is defective. This warranty applies only when the S-5! product is properly installed, used and maintained. Read the full warranty.