Free Live Presentation Continuing Education Course
A 1-Hour AIA Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) Learning Unit course developed by s-5! and MBCI.
Improving Wind Uplift on Metal Roofs
Architects and firms requesting a presentation of this course will learn about:
- Current wind uplift tests and how they are performed.
- Wind uplift ratings, wind zones and specific wind uplift requirements.
- Specific metal roof products, panel profiles and applications that perform best for wind uplift.
- Methods and accessories to improve wind uplift characteristics for metal roofs.
- Wind control value engineering techniques and refer to project specific examples.
- The proper selection and specification techniques of wind-rated roofs and accessories to meet uplift requirements.
Keith Lipps, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for S-5!, described the course as being critical for all design professionals to understand how wind forces act on a structure. “This is an exceedingly critical topic for projects being designed in high wind areas, especially those structures that are being built in tornado and hurricane prone regions,” Lipps says.
Call 1-888-825-3432 or email email@example.com for more information.
About Metal Building Components, Inc.
Since 1976, MBCI has provided customers with quality metal roofing and wall products, superior service and competitive pricing. It remains an industry-leading manufacturer of metal roofing and metal wall panels and other products. With its large product selection and full engineering and design capabilities, MBCI supports both the design community and customers from project conception through project completion. For more information about MBCI and its family of companies and many product offerings, visit www.mbci.com or call (877) 713-6224.