CorruBracket 100T PV™
CorruBracket 100T PV™ is your solar solution for corrugated roofing profiles common in North America and is compatible with 7/8″ and 3/4″ tall and 2.67” crest to crest corrugated roofing profiles.
Affixed to the crest of the corrugation, CorruBracket 100T PV leaves the drainage plane free of holes to protect against leaks. This bracket can be attached directly to the sheeting, accommodating attachment anywhere along the corrugation making module layout a snap.
EPDM = No mess waterproofing = Outlasts the life of the roof
With no messy onsite sealants to apply, CorruBracket 100T PV comes with a factory‐ applied EPDM rubber gasket seal on the base for reliable weathertightness.
The S-5! patented “V” configuration of this part prevents over-compression of the ribs under load and the reservoir conceals the EPDM from exposure, preventing UV degradation.
CAD Drawings (Metric & Imperial)
Features and Benefits
- Open channel for wire containment/ management
- Bracket allows glass to sit 4+ inches above valley of corrugation
- Bracket can be fixed into sheeting-only allowing module placement anywhere on roof
- Slotted top hole offers over 1 inch of adjustability
- 6000 Series AL; 300 Series SS hardware
- PVKIT™ 2.0 compatible
- Factory-applied EPDM for no-mess waterproofing
- EPDM reservoir for protection from harmful sunlight and to prevent over-compression of waterproofing
- Allows for attachment of micro inverters and/or optimizers
Visit our FAQs page to learn more about S-5! products.
S-5! 25-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
Metal Roof Innovations, Ltd (MRIL) warrants that all S-5! products manufactured by it and bearing its name to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the date of sale by an authorized MRIL distributor to the original purchaser. As purchaser’s sole remedy for breach of this warranty, MRIL will, for a period of twenty-five (25) years after the date of sale, repair or replace any part of the S-5! manufactured product which is defective. This warranty applies only when the S-5! product is properly installed, used and maintained. Read the full warranty.